Monday, March 15, 2010

What will this week hold???

Well as of Thursday, I will be full-term at 37 weeks.  This week Chris and I have our final ultrasound on Wednesday morning.  We will get to see Miss Kaylyn again which I always love!  Plus, we will find out how much she weighs again.  We are very excited to see her, although it would be even better if we could see and hold her!

On Thursday afternoon, we  meet with the doctor again.  She will check to see if I have started to dilate.  If I have then there is a chance that she will break my water.  If I haven't then we will continue with weekly appointments.  Who really knows though what is going to happen.  I've accepted that it isn't up to me and that I don't have any control over the situation.  If Kaylyn is ready, then she'll come.  If she isn't, then we'll have to wait patiently for her arrival.

Kaylyn's room is all ready...at least as ready as it is going to get.  We are ready for her....again as ready as we will get.  It's crazy to imagine what it will be like not having her growing inside of me, however, I am so excited about having her here and in my arms.  I love our little girl more than I ever thought I could and I haven't even truely met her. 

Ok, enough with the mushy stuff.  I will update when there is more.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment