Tuesday, January 12, 2010

And here we go...

So with birthing classes starting for us tomorrow, I am really beginning to feel that we are in the final stretch of this pregnancy.  That has brought on so many emotions.  I am so thrilled and excited to meet our little girl.  In the same breath, I am scared, nervous, anxious, and every other emotion a person can feel with the upcoming arrival of our first baby.  I remember thinking I had so much time to get ready for our baby five months ago and now I think, "Where did the time go?"  My growing to-do list is a bit overwhelming but I am trying to stay optimistic about getting it all done. 
Overall, I am beyond words at how excited I am to meet baby Kaylyn...whenever she finds the right time to come.  Although I obviously can't picture how everything will be once she is here, I can already say that I cannot imagine my life without her.
Ok, enough of the mushy stuff...Friday is the big glucose testing...gross!  Let's just hope the results are good so that I don't  have to have any other tests done.  After that, we should be going to the doctor about every other week.  Guess we'll find out more on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment