Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome to 2010!

Wow, it is so hard to believe that I am entering my third and FINAL trimester of my pregnancy.  Looking back, everything has gone so quickly (although if you asked me right now if that's how I felt, I'm not sure I would say yes!) .  Now that we are in 2010, it seems like Kaylyn's arrival is just a short time away. 

Everything seems to be falling into place.  Chris and I start our preparation for childbirth classes next week.  It should be a learning experience to say the least!  By the time our classes end, we will only have a few weeks until baby girl arrives.  The nursery is finished...or at least I hope so!  We put the finishing touches on it over the weekend.  All that's missing is Kaylyn!

Our next appointment is next Friday, the 15th.  I get to do the wonderful glucose screening for gestational diabetes.  The stuff I have to drink looks absolutely amazing...or not so much!  Hopefully the test doesn't show that I have gestational diabetes...I've already started thinking of things that I'd have to cut from my current diet which does not make me too happy.

Kidney stone count since becoming pregnant: 12!  That's right!  If this is what I have to go through to get to my little girl, then it's a small price to pay. 

Pictures of the nursery:

1 comment:

  1. the nursery is beautiful! i love the wall color and the saying...very cute!

    ReplyDelete