Wednesday, February 3, 2010

31 weeks

Kidney stones since becoming pregnant:  18 (plus the one that is trying to pass!)


I went for a check-up on Monday.  Everything went well, however, now I am measuring 4 weeks ahead which wouldn't be unusual except that two weeks ago I was measuring right on time.  So...on the 15th, we are having an ultrasound done to see just how big Kaylyn is measuring to see if we are off on the due date.  Also on the 15th, I will have a regular check-up as well as blood work done.  Since my blood count was elevated during my glucose testing, they have to re-check it just to make sure everything is ok. 


Chris and I are almost finished with birthing education class.  Our last class will be next Wednesday and then we have another class that Thursday that will teach different coping techniques for the pain that I'll experience instead of having medication.  Time is really starting to tick away.  We are still planning on being induced at 39 weeks unless Kaylyn comes on her own before then. 


More later, until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment