Saturday, February 20, 2010

Busy Weeks Ahead

Today was an exciting day.  We had maternity pictures taken this morning at our house.  It actually was quite a bit of fun, however, I was not able to get my wedding band and engagement ring off afterwards.  Hopefully they'll come off in the morning. 

As the days go by I keep thinking that Kaylyn will be making her appearance in March rather than in April.  As long as she is healthy and ready to come out I'm ok with it.  Chris and I met with a pediatrician on Friday and really liked her so that is who we will be taking Kaylyn to.  I have my first baby shower next weekend which is with family and some of my friends.  Then the following weekend, I'll have another shower with all of my friends from work.  I'm very excited to see what Kaylyn gets at both showers.  With those two parties approaching, it is really starting to sink in that she will be here in no time.  Between the showers, teaching, doctor's appointments, and tutoring, I will be very busy almost up until the point that we finally get to meet our little girl.

I have really started to swell quite a bit on my feet, ankles, and hands (hence my rings not coming off).  My feet have probably been the worst.  There have been times where I have been so uncomfortable that there isn't much I can do but try not to think about it. 

More later, until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment