Monday, February 8, 2010

Time Flies

Kidney stones passed since being pregnant:  24...Yes, believe it! 


Chris and I have our last childbirth class this week.  We also have another class which teaches different techniques for dealing with the pain of childbirth without having medication.  I looked at my calendar today and realized that I have something going on every weekend for the next month of so.  It's going to make the time fly to Kaylyn's birth.  It's hard to believe that I only have 7 1/2 weeks left of being pregnant (if she can stay in there that long!)


Kaylyn has been busy moving around, although I've noticed she has definite sleep patterns right now which is neat.  She likes to stretch out (and I mean STRETCH out) from side to side.  She is such a joy and blessing already and I can only imagine how it'll be once she is here. 


Coming up:  week of February 15th-ultrasound, blood work (to check to see if my blood count has leveled out) and regular doctor's visit on Monday and meeting with a pediatrician on Friday afternoon. 


More later.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment