Monday, February 15, 2010

What a Big Day!

So we had our ultrasound today to take a look at how big Kaylyn is and to see if we were off on our due date.  My mom and sister came with me to the ultrasound (mom had been one time before and this was Jennifer's first time) which was awesome.  Chris had to work but Jennifer made sure she texted him a picture of what his daughter looks like.  Right now she is weighing in at 4 pounds 7 ounces.  She has HUGE cheeks and looks so amazing and peaceful in each picture that we have!  she is in the head down position and just looks so perfect (not that I am biased by any means!)  It was a breathtaking experience.  She really looks like a baby now and not like an alien!  :)  I am so in love! 


I am still measuring about 2 1/2 weeks early.  I will go in for another check up with the doctor on March 1st.  After we do the typical weigh in, measuring, and blood pressure, she is going to check to see if I have started dilating...if I have, then baby Kaylyn may be here before we know it! 


More later, until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment